Giving

 

Elder High School’s progress over the years has been made possible by the continued support of our alumni and friends. Their gifts enable us to continue to challenge, educate, and enlighten our students - and help us fulfill our mission of forming young men for others in the years to come. Our web site now gives you the opportunity to learn more about giving to Elder and even contribute to our Annual Fund online. Thank you for your time and consideration.

ANNUAL FUND
Contact:       Trina Niemer, Annual Fund Director
                   niemertk@elderhs.net
                  (513) 921-3423

The Annual Fund Drive is the largest and single most important fundraiser for the school.

Note: Donations must be received by June 30 in order for your name to appear in the Honor Roll edition of the September PRIDE.

To learn more about the Annual Fund Drive or donate online, please click here: Annual Fund.


ELDERAMA
Contact:       Mary Beth Meyer, Auction Coordinator
                   meyermb@elderhs.net
                   (513) 921-3426

The Elderama Auction, started in 1986, is held on a Saturday evening each October in the Elder Memorial Field House. It offers silent and live auctions with all proceeds applied to the tuition assistance program.

To learn more, please click here: Elderama


MEMORIALS/GIFTS IN HONOR OF
Contact:       Trina Niemer
                    niemertk@elderhs.net
                    (513) 921-3423

Memorials made to Elder on a person’s behalf are applied to the scholarship endowment to provide academic and need-based scholarships to students at Elder.

To learn more or donate online, please click here: Memorials/Gifts In Honor Of


PASSPORT CAMPAIGN CONTINUES

Contact:        Tom Reiring, Director of Development
                    reiringtw@elderhs.net
                    (513) 921-3425

The Passport Campaign Continues is an ongoing capital gifts campaign that permits a continuum of change and improvements, which are all integrated and student centered. Everything from technology and academic enhancements to safety of the students and facility development have emerged as priorities for Elder. Additionally faculty enrichment and the need for an increased tuition assistance fund have come to the forefront in this campaign. Funds for this campaign are being sought through personal visits with Principal Tom Otten.

To learn more, please click here: Passport Campaign Continues


PLANNED GIVING

Contact:        Tom Reiring, Director of Development
                    reiringtw@elderhs.net
                    (513) 921-3425

You can help support Elder’s vital mission of Catholic education through your participation in our planned giving program by including the school in your estate planning. In addition, we invite you to join over 100 others as members of the Father Schmitt Society.

To learn more, please click here: Planned Giving


SCHOLARSHIP ENDOWMENT

Contact:        Tom Reiring, Director of Development
                    reiringtw@elderhs.net
                    (513) 921-3425

Started in the early 1980’s, Elder’s scholarship endowment has grown to $7 million with more than 150 privately endowed and named scholarships.

To learn more, click here: Scholarship Endowment


STOCK TRANSFERS

Contact:        Tom Reiring, Director of Development
                    reiringtw@elderhs.net
                    (513) 921-3425

Stock can be donated to Elder High School or to The Altiora Fund to fulfill Annual Fund commitments, pledges to The Passport Campaign, creating/increasing endowed scholarships or fund annual scholarships.

To learn more, click here: Stock Transfers

WALK FOR OTHERS

Contact:      Brian Bill, Walk Coordinator
                  billbd@elderhs.net
                  (513) 921-3411

For one day each year during the fall, Elder students take to the streets for a 12 mile trek through the Westside. Students solicit the help of neighbors and friends to raise donations for The Walk. 75% of the money raised goes towards the tuition assistance program at Elder, while the remaining 25% goes to local charities.

To learn more, click here: Walk for Others


WISH LIST

Contact:        Tom Reiring, Director of Development
                    reiringtw@elderhs.net     
                    (513) 921-3425

From time to time, various Elder organizations, clubs, and teams could use a little help in obtaining necessary items to continue doing what they do for Elder students.

To learn more, click here: Wish List