Many of the nearly 600 items or cash donated for Elderama are made while attending gift gathering parties held during the summer months. The parties are not only a fantastic way to support Elderama, they are also a great way to meet other parents of Elder High School. No gift is too large or too small for the auction.
GIFT GATHERING PARTIES:
Saturday, August 13 - hosted at the home of Kara and Mark Koenig, 7:30 P.M. - view invitation
St. William / St. Teresa / St. Catharine / Volleyball Team Parents
Saturday, August 20 - hosted at Champions Grille, 7:30 P.M. - view invitation
Our Lady of Lourdes / St. Antoninus
Saturday, August 20 - hosted at the home of Jill and Sean McGrail, 7:30 P.M. - view invitation
Our Lady of Victory
Sunday, August 20 - hosted at the home of Beth and Steve Mazza, 7:30 P.M. - view invitation
Our Lady of Visitation
Saturday, September 3 - hosted at Bridge Point Clubhouse, 7:30 P.M. - view invitation
St. Ignatius / St. Jude
Looking for a gift idea?
- Anything purple or handcrafted Elder items
- Gift certificates to restaurants, discount stores, florists or sporting goods
- Tickets to sporting events – Bengals, Reds, XU, UC, Ohio State, etc.
- Tickets to Covedale Theatre, Playhouse in the Park or The Aronoff
- Use of vacation homes, condos
- Private box to a sporting event or concert
- Cash donation is always welcome
- Frequent Flyer Miles - help create a memorable trip for one lucky Elderama bidder
To view our wishlist items on Amazon click here